Monday 26 January 2009

What songs make you cry?

What songs make you cry?

For me it's always Two Little Boys, the rousing refrain at the end where they sing:

"Did you say Jack you're all a-tremble
Perhaps it's the battles' noise.
Or it could be that I remember, when we were two little boys."

I am a bit of a wuss though. I cry watching Mrs Doubtfire, for god's sake.

Sarah's brother, Mark, cries whenever he hears Halfway Up The Stairs, by Kermits nephew Robin. I don't know why maybe he killed a frog as a child.

Jason Cook has just messaged me on Facebook - he's up early to talk about swearing on Toby Fosters's show on BBC Sheffield - for him it's Bridge Over Troubled Waters. Not sure which version. Probably NOT this one though:



Why... why would anyone film that?

And while we're on the subject of why would anyone film that... I'll leave you with this. Thanks again to JC for this. It really cheered up my day, for all the wrong reasons.

No comments: