Tuesday 30 December 2008

Meh... I knew I wouldn't keep it up. Let's be fair the Xmas gigs were all going pretty well, so it makes dull reading. There was one bad one. Black Friday, the last Friday before xmas. I was at Opus with John Scott, Steve Shanyaski and Steve Harris and the audience were giving us NOTHING.

Not a thing. Not even heckling really. Just sitting there staring and hating us. It's bizarre. I don't understand how a whole room can go like that. Jokes which are normally bankers failed to raise a titter. It felt like they despised us for even trying to make them laugh.

I'm sure Karl Jung would have some stuff to say about it. It's very bizarre though.

Finished my film treatment. Bit nervous about sending it off to the BFC. Got loads to crack on with though, loads of notes on Scallywagga sketches, have to re-write Sunday Lunchers for the Comedy College showcase in April and ... and... not that much to do really.

Oh no, that's it. I'm going to write a five min set for Steve Bishop and try performing him live.

Probably.

No comments: