Friday 10 October 2008

smoking

David and I have finished the murder/mystery/sketch show script. We're both feeling pretty bloody chuffed with it, and rightly so I think. it's good. I'm learning that I have to savour these brief moments of good will I feel towards a script, because it doesn't last long.

Anyway we've sent it to Matt at Channel K and he's going to put it forward for a Comedy Lab. So fingers crossed. It's out of our hands now.

I've been e-chatting with Brian Dooley, writer of The Smoking Room, who now works for Talkback Thames.

Micheal Jacob sent him the script I've written for Comedy College because he thought Brian would really get it. And he does, he says he likes it a lot. I'm going to go and meet him a week next Monday and hopefully he'll work with me on it. Or at least have some ideas.

I'm excited, I really, really liked The Smoking Room.

No comments: